2 oktober 2007

Interview met: Barnaby Baxter



SL Real Life
NameBarnaby Baxter private
Age
32
Man/Woman Male
Partnernone

Family
I have two parents (one male and one female)
Professionadventurer, explorer, builder, scripter, texturer
Agile Coach & certified Scrum Master
Education
college
Land4094 swqm in Condensation Land
UK

Interview
How did you find out about SL?
National Newspaper article

Does SL live up to your expectations?
and more :-)

What is according to you the biggest misapprehension concerning SL?
that its a game (it isnt. Its more than a game - there is no way to win or lose -therfore it is not a game)

How many hours per week do you spend in SL?
30+

What are your main activities in SL? (Build, explore, meet etc.)
Build, explore, script & meet others.

Do you spend money in SL? If yes, what do you spend it on?
Anything that apeals to me.

Do you earn money in/with SL? If yes, how?

No

What do you consider to be a very special place in SL?
The 5 Avilion SIMS

Do you consider your avatar's appearance important? What about the appearance of others?
There is great variety - it is a mater of personal choice

In what way does your avatar resemble you? (appearance/character/activities)
General build and hair are the same

In what way does your avatar differ from you? (appearance/character/activities)
My Avatar appears slightly fitter than my RL self

Do you keep SL and RL separate or do they blend?
Seperate

Do you consider anonymity important?
I guard my RL identity

Would you recommend SL to a friend?
I have done so, several times

FINALLY: Did you tell the truth and nothing but the truth?
always - it is important to remain open and honest in both RL and SL - I put great value on my integrity.


Geen opmerkingen: