27 november 2007

I hate Christmas

Second Life is for people from all over the world with different customs. Well then, why at Thanksgiving do I stumble over the pumpkins that are everywhere, and every nice guy is gone during the holiday, and now all of SL is infested with Christmas trees!

As if real life isn't bad enough.

I live on the beach on a tropical island, Alandra, with beautiful palm trees and wonderful sun. And now the island is full of Christmas trees and snowmen, lol. In the shops, I can't move because of the lag from all of the snowflakes.

I don't want another RL. I want to enjoy the sunset in my chair at the beach. If I want snow and cold I can go outside in RL. Will I eventually have to buy presents in SL, too? And will I have to wish everyone Happy New Year on the first of January?

So from now on for me, in SL it's always July and always a vacation, with no bullshit or good wishes or other fuss.

Geen opmerkingen: